Tuesday 31 July 2007

Avon Heath Country Park


Richard needed to do some work this week amidst all the fun, so we left him at home today to work and I took the 4 girls to the park where we met Katie and the girls for a picnic and playing.

Whilst all the girls were playing I spotted this lizard in the grass. I must find out what kind of lizard this is to add to our nature notebook.

In the wooded area behind the playing field all the girls got a little muddy by the small stream.

In the evening we picked up daddy and we all went to Alan & Katie's house for a BBQ. The girls then played together and watched a DVD whilst the 4 adults played Carcasonne, Terrace, Raj and Tantrix. It was great to have time to play some good games together.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I like Carcasonne.. but what are the other 3?

Richard Cook said...

**Warning! Never play any kind of game with Leah! She is dangerously good, and unless the two of you play alone, she is likely to humiliate you in front of all of your friends. Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention..... she's only 5!! **

ADCottrellski said...

hedge - I followed yoru lead and added the Geek Games app to my facebook profile - I was suprized to finds all of my games listed on the Geek Game websites... so check out my facebook profile.